Wednesday 17 September 2014

Soni, How are you?

"Watch out, Soni comes, Soni comes, He comes " My friends shouted in excitement while looking at his face.  "Son, son lapo koen"*, they scolded him and tried throw him out. Ignoring us,  he just passed us while looking down at the ground, so silent.

(* the writer feels so sad and wants to cry when he remembers about this experience, memorizes of this story). Yes, he is Soni. A short name that I know from my friends. He is a slum man with only a cloth, which is never be cleaned and changed with another. I don’t know how many years he wears it. It is a ragged cloth, so dirty. His hair is so dirty matted hair. His pants is also tattered. There is torn there and here. It makes his buttock is visible when he walks

To the point, Soni is a crazy  man who frequently passes in the village where I lived with my grandmother. I do not know exactly why he becomes mad. I know his condition from my friends and see the fact that he is really the person who is not sane. This experience happened when I studied in junior high school. If I may  guest, He aged about  fourteen or more.

Now,  I've moved on from there. I live with my family happily. I work, have a house, a car and motorcycles. I have a wife and two great sons. But I never forget this issue. A social problem that is often forgotten or ignored

 Back to the discussion of soni, My heart is very sad when imagining. No one cares him. How is his condition now? Is he getting so old? Does He still often walk to pass our village? Are there people who give him something to eat and drink?

Soni, I had no intention of jeering, ridicule, mock and even expulsion. Help me! Please forgive me!. Here, in a far away place and I do not know whether you were alive or dead, I will pray for you always so that you may quickly recover, be healthy and return to and together with your family. O Allah, Allahummaghfirlahu warhamhu, wa'aafihii wa'fu 'anhu. Believe me, my Lord and your Lord will always forgive you.
 _____________________________________
*In java language means, “Son, What are you doing?”.
Custom Search

Sufi Principle

Sufi Principle
Let Our Heart Always Testify and Remember Allah Wherever and Whenever We Are